Xoom Help Center
What are the Cash Pickup requirements in Mexico?
Recipients in Mexico will need to present the following information when they arrive at the branch:
1. Xoom Transaction Number
2. One of the following IDs:
- Driver's License
- Credencial para Votar (IFE)
The following limits apply to the amount that you can send to the partner. Although some limits are expressed in U.S. Dollars, the money is always paid out in MXN (Mexican pesos).
- You can send up to $500 USD to BBVA Bancomer.
- You can send up to $1,500 USD to Intermex, but individual locations may have lower limits.
- You can send up to $2,500 USD to Banco Santander.
- You can send up to $1,500 USD to Soriana. Money will be loaded onto a Soriana card, and can be withdrawn at a cash register at any Soriana store, including stores previously known as Gigante.
- You can send up to $2,800 USD to Banco Banorte.
- You can send up to $2,900 USD to Famsa.
View Xoom Money Transfer Locations for complete list of locations.