Xoom and Golden Krust Promotion Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions constitute the binding legal agreement (the “Promotion Agreement”) between Xoom Corporation (“Xoom”), Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery and Grill (“Partner”), and You for the $25 Golden Krust Visa® Prepaid Card promotion (“Promotion”).
Xoom reserves the right to make changes to the Promotion Agreement at any time. The current Promotion Agreement will be posted on the Xoom website during the Promotion. The $25 Golden Krust Visa Prepaid Card promotion is subject to the terms of this Promotion Agreement.
Participation in the Promotion
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- As a participant in the Promotion, You agree that Xoom and any third parties assisting with processing the Promotion may share your personal information with one another as necessary to conduct the Promotion and that Xoom and such third parties may send You communications regarding the Promotion.
- PROMOTION OFFER DETAILS
Send your first money transfer with Xoom and get a $25 Golden Krust Visa Prepaid Card.
For more details of this offer go to www.xoom.com/GK (“Promotion Page”).
Promotion valid for new Xoom customers who successfully send a money transfer between October 5, 2012 and March 1, 2013. One offer per customer. The $25 Golden Krust Visa Prepaid card is valid in all Golden Krust branches. The promotion expires March 1, 2013
- HOW TO REDEEM THE “OFFER”
- Go to the Promotion Page or follow the Golden Krust’s referral method to the Promotion Page (e.g., clicking on a link).
- Complete the initial registration and initial money transfer without (i) clearing the cookies on your computer, (ii) without closing the Promotion Page and later returning to the Promotion Page, and (iii) without clicking on any other Xoom links.
- Offer available only to Xoom first-time customers who send money between October 5, 2012 and March 1, 2013.
- Your $25 Golden Krust Visa Prepaid Card will be mailed to your primary address by First Class mail within 15 business days once we have confirmed your eligibility.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/WARRANTIES
Xoom expressly disclaims any and all liability associated with or arising from Your use of the Golden Krust service. Resolution of all questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Promotion or Your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Promotion Agreement is the responsibility of Xoom.
IN NO EVENT SHALL XOOM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF XOOM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE XOOM USER AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE SECTIONS ON LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (SECTION 11) AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW (SECTION 12) ARE EXPRESSLY INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE.
ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). XOOM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY RESULTS OBTAINABLE THROUGH THE PROMOTION.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The $25 Golden Krust Visa Prepaid Card promotion will be voided for any Xoom transaction that is later cancelled either by You or by Xoom (at Xoom’s sole discretion).
- Xoom reserves the right to void any offer redemption that appears to be fraudulent, and to void any offer redemption resulting from a fraudulent Xoom transaction or any transaction that is not compliant with the Xoom User Agreement.
- Any tampering, changes or damages to the $25 Golden Krust Visa Prepaid Card will render it void.
- Xoom and Golden Krust will not replace any lost or damaged $25 Golden Krust Visa Prepaid Card.
- Xoom reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add, alter, modify, change, vary or terminate any and/or all of the terms of the Promotion Agreement or to replace, wholly or in part, the Promotion with another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether with no liability to Xoom or Golden Krust.
- Businesses are not eligible for the Promotion, and the offer may not be used for any commercial purpose, as determined by Xoom in its sole discretion.
- The Promotion is subject to force majeure events.
- The Promotion has no cash value and may not be combined with any other offer. Xoom is the final authority on the Promotion and the interpretation of this Promotion Agreement.